Saturday, October 24, 2015

New book buys

Truckers by Terry Pratchett
The Book of Duos by Ian Harrison
H is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald
Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman

I bought the first two from Blossoms thanks to some KQA coupons from the annual book quiz, most of which were due to some heavy-hitting by one of our team-members, S. The Book of Duos was bought due to a suggestion from my team-mate Sreekanth over a year ago. I bought the Pratchett since I couldn't buy anything to make up the balance of my coupon value. Buying Pratchett's books is easy. I just go and buy whatever book I don't have already. The last two were from credit card points, which is pretty much my only other way to buy books these days, thanks to a self-imposed austerity drive.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh oh oh cooool!!! I love this! Thank you for sharing this blog!!
Manufacturer of Sandstone

10/26/2015 2:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing wonderful blog.If you are looking to get trained from a good training center
CEO coaching India | Leadership coach India

12/10/2015 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home